Saturday, April 9, 2011

H - is for...

So far I have mentioned a whole lot of things/places that I will/want/could/should be doing/going. But today I would like to give homage to something I will absolutely NOT be doing next year.

That's right...

HOMEWORK.

I will not be doing homework next year. And next time I get some wild hair up my rear to better myself through education I hope someone will remind me how difficult I was to live with while I pursued my Masters degree. Because lets face it, this time around I made an attempt to stay on a timely course (7 years for a bachelors degree is apparently an inordinately long amount of time) and I managed to live up to my brainy roots and maintained a 4.0 gpa (yes I'm bragging...but I'm just so stinkin' proud of myself I can't help it). Those two things have made me a little more than a pain to live with and every time I say to Josh, "I can't wait til this is over"! He says back to me, "yeah, you and me BOTH"!

Here's to 15 more weeks of what feels like an educational beating and the light at the end of the tunnel and that heavenly, homework-less place! Hallelujah!

Counting the homework assignments til I'm done,
~M

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! We're so stinkin' proud of you as well! I guess it's easier to be your cheerleader from 15 hundred miles away!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! You have my sympathies on the homework.

    That's one aspect of university that I will not miss either.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homework. This is actually one aspect of high school that I didn't hate growing up. For better or worse I always appreciated the things I was working on as I went, excluding the math and science classes. Ugh. Those were a nightmare.

    Pleasure to meet you via the A-Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homework is definitely something to look forward to not doing. And don't worry, by the time I actually finish my degree, it will be about the same amount of time. It's tough to school it and pay the bills at the same time!

    Congratulations on it and your outstanding GPA :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete