Friday, December 3, 2010

Countdown to Jamaica

I can really only seem to think about 3 things lately:

1. I'm going to Jamaica
2. I'm going to Jamaica
3. I so fit into size 8 pants, dresses and skirts!

Wait so that's not entirely true, because while thinking number one always leads to thinking number two and number two inevitably leads to thinking about number 3 ... Well number three leads me to number 4 which I dare not actually write, but I am going to have to write it down because if I don't you won't know what number 4 is and then you'll just wonder what the point of me rambling about nothing is, or maybe you won't. Number 4...number 4 scares the bejeezies out of me because number 4 is like the center of the commitment universe...you're all bored and asleep from my circular nonsense ramblings...okay here goes:

I can really only think about 4 things lately:

1. I'm going to Jamaica
2. I'm going to Jamaica
3. I fit into size 8 pants, dresses and skirts...
.....
....
.
4. What if I get knocked up in Jamaica and then I don't fit into size 8 anything?!?! What if the only thing 8 about me is the fact that I'm a food monster that 8 everything in the house??

And now it's out there...Number 4, I wrote it down and thought about it...the universe is starting to conspire I can feel it...

And now we meditate....

I'm going to Jamaica...
I'm going to Jamaica...
I get to put a stamp in my passport.
What if I get knocked up in Jamaica and the only thing that get's stamped is the stretchmarks across my belly??

Total meditation fail. And I thought step-parenting was tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment